Last Sunday’s NY TImes (requires login) has a great piece highlighting the emergence of the “Triple Bottom Line” philosophy as it is now being applied to business education. New College, Bainbridge Graduate Institute, and the Presidio MBA are singled out as the leaders in this new focus. Check it out.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
“Green” MBA Schools Highlighted in new York Times
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors