The “Private Path to Prosperity” is an essay competion sponsored by the Financial Times and the International Finance Corporation. THere’s a top prize of $30,000 to be awared to the essay that best “adds to the discussion” regarding private enterprise’s role in development. The deadline for submission is June 30, 2006. For more info, check out the page on the IFC’s website.
Essay competition on business, development and social enterprise
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations