The “Private Path to Prosperity” is an essay competion sponsored by the Financial Times and the International Finance Corporation. THere’s a top prize of $30,000 to be awared to the essay that best “adds to the discussion” regarding private enterprise’s role in development. The deadline for submission is June 30, 2006. For more info, check out the page on the IFC’s website.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Essay competition on business, development and social enterprise
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual
- Who Needs to Stand up and Take Responsibility for Our Air?