The “Private Path to Prosperity” is an essay competion sponsored by the Financial Times and the International Finance Corporation. THere’s a top prize of $30,000 to be awared to the essay that best “adds to the discussion” regarding private enterprise’s role in development. The deadline for submission is June 30, 2006. For more info, check out the page on the IFC’s website.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Essay competition on business, development and social enterprise
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials