The “Private Path to Prosperity” is an essay competion sponsored by the Financial Times and the International Finance Corporation. THere’s a top prize of $30,000 to be awared to the essay that best “adds to the discussion” regarding private enterprise’s role in development. The deadline for submission is June 30, 2006. For more info, check out the page on the IFC’s website.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Essay competition on business, development and social enterprise
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors