While you’re out at the last minute today trying to decide what to do for your sweetheart, don’t forget to make it a “sustainable” Valentine’s Day – your lover will appreciate it! Treehugger has been kind enough to pull together no less than 50 recommendations to give something today that says “I love you” while demonstrating your sophisticated understanding of ecology and sustainabilty. Check it out!
Happy Valentine’s Day – Make it Sustainable!
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- WEBINAR: Jaguar Land Rover, The Royal Bam Group & McCain Foods on Sustainable Innovation
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership