Fellow Presidio MBA student Ed West and I interviewed Hunter Lovins for Treehugger last week. The interview went so well we decided to split it into two parts. In the first section, Hunter talks about her work creating sustainable local economies and what she’s been up to in Afghanistan. It’s well worth a read. Ed’s also conducting a short survey on people’s buying habits in conjunction with Hunter’s work in Afghanistan. If you have another few minutes, click here to take the survey.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hunter Lovins: The Treehugger Interview
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials