Ethanol may not be the perfect solution to our environmental and oil-based woes, but it’s probably better than what we’ve got now. Either way, Ethanol is taking off, and people are eager to cash in on this new cash crop. In South Africa a firm called Ethanol Africa is investing a whopping $1 Billion on new ethnaol plants across the country to take advantage of higher fuel standards in Europe and elsewhere (See Reuters). The project is backed primarily by corn growers.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Cashing in on the Future of Ethanol
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!