According to a nifty radio show called “Beyond Organic” certain Wisconsin insurance companies are giving rebates to customers who buy their vegetables from local farms. There are also similar rebates to organic growers in Iowa. It sound’s too good to be true, but it’s happening and sound’s like great, unusually forward thinking by insurers who are, of course, making an investment in their customers’ good health. You can hear the radio show by clicking this link.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Could Insurance Companies Subsidize Healthy Eating?
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk