According to a nifty radio show called “Beyond Organic” certain Wisconsin insurance companies are giving rebates to customers who buy their vegetables from local farms. There are also similar rebates to organic growers in Iowa. It sound’s too good to be true, but it’s happening and sound’s like great, unusually forward thinking by insurers who are, of course, making an investment in their customers’ good health. You can hear the radio show by clicking this link.
« Back to Home Page
Could Insurance Companies Subsidize Healthy Eating?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Shivangi sharma on Rural Indian Artisans Capitalize on E-Commerce to Boost Sales
- firstname.lastname@example.org on 3p Weekend: 11 Companies That Hire the Formerly Incarcerated
- Ant Tonee on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- John Ranta on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Rhonda Lowenstein on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Offshore Wind Farm
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests