According to a nifty radio show called “Beyond Organic” certain Wisconsin insurance companies are giving rebates to customers who buy their vegetables from local farms. There are also similar rebates to organic growers in Iowa. It sound’s too good to be true, but it’s happening and sound’s like great, unusually forward thinking by insurers who are, of course, making an investment in their customers’ good health. You can hear the radio show by clicking this link.
Could Insurance Companies Subsidize Healthy Eating?
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Jan 6
Twitter Chat: CSR Trends in 2015 w/ PwC & Campbell’s
Join TriplePundit, PwC, PwC Foundation and Campbell Soup Company on Tuesday, January 6th at 9am PST for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CSR trends for 2015. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Join Triple Pundit, PwC, PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc. and Campbell Soup Company for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CR trends for 2015
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service