As reported by BSR, DuPont is making a concerted effort to move away from fossil fuel based materials, investing almost 10% of their billion-dollar-plus R&D budget into renewable, bio-based products. The line up includes corn-based fuels, plastics, and other materials. By 2010, the company says 25% of its work will be in bio- materials.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
DuPont Commits 10% of R&D to Bio-based Materials
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials