You may have heard of the concept of an environmental “footprint”, or perhaps a “carbon footprint”, but now the Center for Sustainable Innovation has proposed measureing a company’s impact on society with a “social footprint” measurement. LOHAS article here. The concept builds on the Global Reporting Initiative and can be read about here.
« Back to Home Page
What’s your Social Footprint?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Earn nest on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy
- Kristian A on 3p Weekend: 7 Eco Apps That Are Actually Worth Downloading
- Dr. Evil on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Jason on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- Jim on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?