You may have heard of the concept of an environmental “footprint”, or perhaps a “carbon footprint”, but now the Center for Sustainable Innovation has proposed measureing a company’s impact on society with a “social footprint” measurement. LOHAS article here. The concept builds on the Global Reporting Initiative and can be read about here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
What’s your Social Footprint?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com
- New “Social Good Guides” Help Entrepreneurs Make the World a Better Place
- Certified BCorp Authors Guide for Startup Changemakers
- Benchmark Your Sustainability Performance on New Enablon Wizness Publisher
- 50 European leaders collaborate on sustainable business growth
- Revolving Fund for Community-Based Solar Projects Completes Third Crowdfunding Campaign