As reported in the Retail Bulletin, the vast majority of UK retail employees say that it’s important for their companies to have an active policy with regards to climate change. The report also shows that those same employees lack leadership that would both satiate their desires as well as save the company money.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A Green Push from the Employee Side
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual
- Who Needs to Stand up and Take Responsibility for Our Air?