As reported in the Retail Bulletin, the vast majority of UK retail employees say that it’s important for their companies to have an active policy with regards to climate change. The report also shows that those same employees lack leadership that would both satiate their desires as well as save the company money.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
A Green Push from the Employee Side
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials