Inside Green Business reports on the “going green” efforts of insurance giant AIG. Like many other giant insurers, such as Swiss Re, AIG is taking practical moves to reduce their potential liability in the event of climacticly caused calamities such as hurricanes which are likely to become more severe as a resuly of human induced climate change. AIG plans to encourage clients to reduce emissions and is signing on to various greenhouse gas trading schemes and make funds available for renewable energy, efficiency, and other “green” practices among its holdings.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
AIG Insurance Joins the Campaign to Counter Climate Change
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials