Inside Green Business reports on the “going green” efforts of insurance giant AIG. Like many other giant insurers, such as Swiss Re, AIG is taking practical moves to reduce their potential liability in the event of climacticly caused calamities such as hurricanes which are likely to become more severe as a resuly of human induced climate change. AIG plans to encourage clients to reduce emissions and is signing on to various greenhouse gas trading schemes and make funds available for renewable energy, efficiency, and other “green” practices among its holdings.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
AIG Insurance Joins the Campaign to Counter Climate Change
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!