Inside Green Business reports on the “going green” efforts of insurance giant AIG. Like many other giant insurers, such as Swiss Re, AIG is taking practical moves to reduce their potential liability in the event of climacticly caused calamities such as hurricanes which are likely to become more severe as a resuly of human induced climate change. AIG plans to encourage clients to reduce emissions and is signing on to various greenhouse gas trading schemes and make funds available for renewable energy, efficiency, and other “green” practices among its holdings.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
AIG Insurance Joins the Campaign to Counter Climate Change
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors