With bike to work day coming up, this article in GreenBiz is all the more pertinent. There’s an EPA program called the “best workplaces for commuters” which outlines a host of ways in which companies can make commuting easier and more flexible on their workforce, from telecommuting a few days a month, to flexible hours, to bike parking and shower rooms at the office. There are a ton of different ways to make commuting easier and healthier, but the bottom line is that by offering alternatives to being stuck in traffic, companies wind up with happier, more productive employees – and the stronger financial performance that comes with it.
Commuter Options Increase Productivity, Help Environment
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Jan 6
Twitter Chat: CSR Trends in 2015 w/ PwC & Campbell’s
Join TriplePundit, PwC, PwC Foundation and Campbell Soup Company on Tuesday, January 6th at 9am PST for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CSR trends for 2015. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Join Triple Pundit, PwC, PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc. and Campbell Soup Company for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CR trends for 2015
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service