Lest we get lulled into complacency and overflowing optimism that the world advances only by the invisible hand of unfettered commerce, check out this article. The synopisis is that activism is indeed an effective and necesary agent of change that should not be dismissed as an irrational nuisance. Activism opens doors to many optional futures, in addition to providing “diversity for when the mainstream runs into trouble.”
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Give the Activists a Break – Their Actions Work!
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials