It’s great to see a nice big article on the front page of CNN about green roofs. The presence of this kind of article is a nice reenforcement that we are very much at a tipping point when it comes to knowledge about environmentlly better ways of doing things. With the “Green Room Industry” growing at 70% a year, it’s also a fantastic business opportunity to get involved with!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Green Roofs Showcased on CNN
Where we’re going
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- International Law Silent on Climate Change Responsibility on
- Uber: Driving for Child Hunger and Gouging During a Crisis on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials