Nathan Shedroff talks about “meaning” in this month’s Sustainable MBA collumn on Greenbiz. He talks about 15 different types of meaning which we use to understand our reality and how making your business offering more meaningful will not only make for a better world, but will earn you a lot more money.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Shedroff’s Sustainable MBA Column for April
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials