HP continues to lead the computer industry when it comes to addressing issues of sustainability. The Palo Alto company has published extensive guidelines to ensure that their hundreds of suppliers meet basic requirements for environmental compliance, as well as labor standards. With suppliers working for other companies as well, including HP’s rivals, you can imagine the complexity of the operation. Nonetheless, as detailed on WBCSD, HP has successfully held suppliers accountable and seems to be making great progress.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hewlett-Packard Supplier Code of Conduct
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors