Or rather, the villan in “The Constant Gardener”. Pfizer has been charged in Nigeria with administering experimental drugs to children with no authorization. It may or may not have lead to any deaths, but it’s certainly dodgy behavior from a giant pharmacutical who ought to know better. This is the kind of corporate leadership that ends up brining down companies, not to mention the reputations of more well behaved firms. Not a good move on the part of Pfizer who will probably catch a lot of heat for this, and deservedly so. The effect on their share price remains to be seen.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Pfizer: The Constant Gardener?
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual
- Who Needs to Stand up and Take Responsibility for Our Air?
- New Magazine Aims to Advance Use of Natural Refrigerants in North America