Al Gore’s New Film, An Inconvenient Truth, Comes out in NY and LA this week, and elsewhere the following week. If you’ve ever seen his slide show, then you’ve basically seen the film, but it’s still worth checking out to reinforce the sense of urgency with which we really need to address our environmental problems – not just those concerning CO2 emissions. You can read my review on TreeHugger, as well as check out the current list of opening days around the US and Canada. Click here to see the list and review.
« Back to Home Page
Put “An Inconvenient Truth” On Your Calendar
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- J_N_Lee on Does Women’s Pay Inequity Really Matter?
- djglasco on Bain Capital Buys 50 Percent Stake in TOMS Shoes
- David @ NCP on Bain Capital Buys 50 Percent Stake in TOMS Shoes
- Jason on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- Alvin Monero on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?