Seventh Generation founder Jeffrey Hollender has launched a new blog called The Inspired Protagtonist. It looks like it’s going to be a fun read from one of the most forward thinking companies in the US. Seventh Generation, whose name is inspired from the Native American concept of considering one’s impact on the next seven generations, has been producing post-consumer recycled paper products for years, as well as non-toxic household cleaning products. Some time ago, introducing non-bleached paper towels and napkins, they convinced me that there’s no reason whatsoever that such products have to be white – you’re only using them to wipe up a spills. Since bleach is basically poison, why use it if you don’t have to? It’s little epiphanies like that, on a large scale, that companies like Seventh Gen are pushing. Check out the blog.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Seventh Generation Launches Blog
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials