Seventh Generation founder Jeffrey Hollender has launched a new blog called The Inspired Protagtonist. It looks like it’s going to be a fun read from one of the most forward thinking companies in the US. Seventh Generation, whose name is inspired from the Native American concept of considering one’s impact on the next seven generations, has been producing post-consumer recycled paper products for years, as well as non-toxic household cleaning products. Some time ago, introducing non-bleached paper towels and napkins, they convinced me that there’s no reason whatsoever that such products have to be white – you’re only using them to wipe up a spills. Since bleach is basically poison, why use it if you don’t have to? It’s little epiphanies like that, on a large scale, that companies like Seventh Gen are pushing. Check out the blog.
« Back to Home Page
Seventh Generation Launches Blog
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?