Presidio grad Simran Sethi will be hosting a new TreeHugger TV segment called “TreeHugger News”, a weekly wrap up of highlights from the site, and other interesting news! The debut looks pretty sweet so far. Check it out by clicking here. The future is green, as we say!
Simran Sethi Debuts TreeHugger News
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- sean on Houston’s One-Bin Recycling Program: Path to Zero Waste or Environmental Racism?
- EdwardInFlorida on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- TruthMan on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- Penocea on New Trend: Climate Optimists Say Climate Change Won’t Be So Bad
- siquijorisland on New Trend: Climate Optimists Say Climate Change Won’t Be So Bad
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation Engagement With Greenpeace
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level
- 16 Global Companies Contribute to Corporate Citizenships ‘Creating Resilient Strategies’ Research
- Evolving a language for abundance