I’ve been invited by McIntire-Strasburg from the venerable Sustainablog (soon to be writing for Treehugger too!) to be a guest speaker on Shea Gunther’s Green Business Chat. I think I’ll probably share some thoughts on Al Gore’s new climate change film which I just saw at a special sneak preview tonight. But then again, anything could happen! In order to tune in, you need an invite from Jeff, so pop him a lint at “sustainablog at gmail” and tune in at 8:30 CST/6:30 PST!
Tune Into the Green Business Chat Tonight! (Tuesday)
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- olivia on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- Bunnymum on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- Ryan Honeyman on What’s the Difference Between Certified B Corps and Benefit Corps?
- Kori on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- SXSW Eco Announces Finalists for Startup Showcase and Place by Design Competitions
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think