Everyone knows that the staggering appetite for energy and resources in China and India is going to get bigger and bigger and cause untold strain on the world’s ecosystem as well as economy. But instead of throwing up your hands, think of it as a vast untapped opportunity for entrpreneurs who offer green technology, efficiency measures, and other clean tech services. Joel Makower wraps up this viewpoint in today’s GreenBiz.
Looking at Energy Consumption as an Opportunity not a Cost
Fireside Chat: Live
- Nick Aster
Philadelphia: Sep 30
Stories & Beer Philadelphia: Measuring Positive Impact
Measuring financial success is straightforward enough, but how do you measure a business's overall positive impact? Join 4 different b-corps to talk about it in Philadelphia. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Why I’m Joining the People’s Climate March
- Solution Generation Brings Climate Change Leadership to Campuses and Communities Nationwide
- 80 Businesses Honored as ‘Best for Workers’, Creating Higher Quality Jobs That Serve a Higher Purpose
- How to create a sustainable office
- SAP and Partners Seek Guinness World Record for the Longest Electric Vehicle Parade
- What I Learned at CSRwire.com