Here’s another nice artice that hits home with the message that environmentally proactive policy on the part of business is indeed profitable, more so than doing nothing. Madison Magazine profiles three local companies (a printer, a cleaner, and an electeonics disposal company) and the ways that they have become more environmentally responsible. Mostly, the companies are reducing harmful chemical use, energy use, and following the principals laid down in The Natural Step. The net effect? More customers, good press, higher sales, and more satisfied owners!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Green Businesses in Madison Prove Enviro Responsibility is Profitable
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors