Here’s another nice artice that hits home with the message that environmentally proactive policy on the part of business is indeed profitable, more so than doing nothing. Madison Magazine profiles three local companies (a printer, a cleaner, and an electeonics disposal company) and the ways that they have become more environmentally responsible. Mostly, the companies are reducing harmful chemical use, energy use, and following the principals laid down in The Natural Step. The net effect? More customers, good press, higher sales, and more satisfied owners!
Green Businesses in Madison Prove Enviro Responsibility is Profitable
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Jan 6
Twitter Chat: CSR Trends in 2015 w/ PwC & Campbell’s
Join TriplePundit, PwC, PwC Foundation and Campbell Soup Company on Tuesday, January 6th at 9am PST for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CSR trends for 2015. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Join Triple Pundit, PwC, PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc. and Campbell Soup Company for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CR trends for 2015
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service