If it’s Monday, then it must be time for a carnival of the green! This time, the carnival rolls back to CityHippy – the home of the very first carnival of the green. This week the carnival looks at practical solutions to every day problems, politics, and more topics to discuss over a pint. Check it out.
Carnival of the Green #39 Rolls Back to Its Roots
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Eunaufaloportuguese on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- disqus_BNbEfrPmXP on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- mcatlett on Nestle Makes New Animal Welfare Commitments
- dack on EV Drive: Behind the Wheel of the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf
- Ryan Honeyman on What’s the Difference Between Certified B Corps and Benefit Corps?
- SXSW Eco Announces Finalists for Startup Showcase and Place by Design Competitions
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think