If it’s Monday, then it must be time for a carnival of the green! This time, the carnival rolls back to CityHippy – the home of the very first carnival of the green. This week the carnival looks at practical solutions to every day problems, politics, and more topics to discuss over a pint. Check it out.
Carnival of the Green #39 Rolls Back to Its Roots
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
Online: Jan 8
Webinar: Profiling the Practice of Corporate Citizenship
This FREE webinar explores how the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) dimensions of business are managed in today’s business world, and how these practices have evolved. Register here.
- Travis Noland
Atlanta: Jan 22 – Jan 24
RLSC’s Reverse Logistics Conference
What are the most critical issues facing reverse logistics executives today? Speakers include experts from retail, manufacturing, academia, and service sectors. This is the largest reverse logistics event of 2014. Register here.
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Dec 18
Online Chat: Bart Alexander, Chief Corp. Responsibility Officer, Molson Coors
On Wed., Dec. 18th at 4:00pm PST, Nick Aster will talk with Bart Alexander about how Molson Coors has become a real sustainability leader amongst breweries. Register here.
- RLSC’s 2014 Reverse Logistics Conference
- An inside look at the practice of corporate citizenship
- How Eco-Friendly Brands Make Sustainable Living Stylish
- Increasing ‘Green Acceptance’ Within The Enterprise Culture
- The 10 Most High Profile Environmental Cases
- Masdar Launches Second Edition of International Blogging Contest with Focus on Cities and Sustainable Development