Though not specifically related to environmental or social sustainability, the Fast Company Blog-a-Thon is underway and is well worth checking out. It’s a 2 day carnival of sorts at what is arguably one of the most important new business publications out there featuring posting by the likes of Joel Makower, Craig Newmark, Lloyd Alter and many more. There are already about 20 great posts up there worth reading and plenty more are coming in the next 24 hours.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Fast Company Blog-a-thon Brimming With Innovation
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk