Though not specifically related to environmental or social sustainability, the Fast Company Blog-a-Thon is underway and is well worth checking out. It’s a 2 day carnival of sorts at what is arguably one of the most important new business publications out there featuring posting by the likes of Joel Makower, Craig Newmark, Lloyd Alter and many more. There are already about 20 great posts up there worth reading and plenty more are coming in the next 24 hours.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Fast Company Blog-a-thon Brimming With Innovation
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good