Seattle’s Sub Pop Records will “go green” by buying green tags to fullfill 100% of the record company’s energy needs. It couldn’t be a more perfect match between alternative energy and one of the originators of the idea of “alternative” music (if that genre really means anything these days). The company president was “shocked” to see how easy is was to support renewable energy which just goes to show that even in green-Seattle, many people are still “in the dark”.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Sub Pop Rocks With 100% Green Energy
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!