Seattle’s Sub Pop Records will “go green” by buying green tags to fullfill 100% of the record company’s energy needs. It couldn’t be a more perfect match between alternative energy and one of the originators of the idea of “alternative” music (if that genre really means anything these days). The company president was “shocked” to see how easy is was to support renewable energy which just goes to show that even in green-Seattle, many people are still “in the dark”.
Sub Pop Rocks With 100% Green Energy
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- WEBINAR: Jaguar Land Rover, The Royal Bam Group & McCain Foods on Sustainable Innovation
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership