The week started late here in the US, but it still started with a green blog carnival! Pop on over to LA Green Living for a particularily good collection of green blog posts to get your shortened work week off to a green and inspired start.
Carnival Of the Green at Green LA
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Chris on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- RLynn2421 on Climate Change Isn’t Man Made? Prove It for $10,000
- Randy DeVinney on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Sastry.M on Germany Sets Three National Solar Records in Two Weeks
- nate on An Innovative Community Solar Program from NRG and…Boeing?
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation Engagement With Greenpeace
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level