Since the umbrella most of us know is a cheap disposable poster child for poor design and wasteful manufacturing, I.D. Magazine, The Sustainable Style Foundation, and TreeHugger asked for a smarter version. Our rockin’ Umbrella Inside Out judges (including Cradle to Cradle co-author Bill McDonough!) spent the last week evaluating over 100 incredible entries from around the globe to bring you these innovative tools for keeping dry.
« Back to Home Page
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FINALISTS AND VOTE!
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
TreeHugger’s Cradle to Cradle Umbrella Finalists Announced
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com
- New “Social Good Guides” Help Entrepreneurs Make the World a Better Place