If you only read the Financial Times once in a blue moon, tommorow might be a good day to pick it up. There’s a special “Energy Report” coming out which lays out the ‘pros and cons’ of alternative energy. Knowing the FT’s influence, this is going to be an interesting issue – one we may either love or criticize to death. Grab a copy tommorow and let us know what you think!
Friday in the FT – the Energy Report
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Travis Noland
Chestnut Hill: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- Horizon Launches Private Hospitality Networks
- Webinar: How to Reignite Your Community Program
- World Bank Releases 2014 Sustainability Report
- Mapping the Future: What to expect from the BoP Roadmap to be published next week
- 4 Things the Trucking Industry is Doing to Be More Green
- The Cost of Conflict Minerals Compliance Discussed