Yes, Seventh Generation has a director of corporate consciousness, and his name is Gregor Barnum – one of the most interesting and articulate business leaders I’ve ever met. Jacob at TreeHugger has conducted an outstanding interview with Gregor which I highly suggest you drop over and check out. Link Here. Seventh Generation is in the enviable position of having a truly inspired group of folks behind the scenes who are really trying to revolutionize the way a business can be run and function in a new, sustainable economy and ecology. It sound’s cheesy. It’s not, check out the interview.
Gregor Barnum – Director of Corporate Consciousness – Interview on TH
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Atlanta: Jan 22 – Jan 24
RLSC’s Reverse Logistics Conference
The RLSC’s 2014 Reverse Logistics Conference will present thought leaders who will address the most critical issues to facing reverse logistics executives today. Speakers include experts from retail, manufacturing, academia, and service sectors. For more information on what will be the largest reverse logistics event of 2014 go to www.reverselogistics.com. Register here.
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Dec 11
Online Chat: Haris Alibasic, Grand Rapids’ Office of Energy and Sustainability
Join us online on December 11th (2:00pm PST) as we chat with Haris Alibasic, Director of the City of Grand Rapids’ Office of Energy and Sustainability. Register here.
- Nick Aster on The Keystone XL Map the State Department Doesn’t Want You to See
- Nick Aster on How Bike Lanes Increase Small Business Revenue
- Gordon on The Keystone XL Map the State Department Doesn’t Want You to See
- John Milanovich on How to Cut Your Fuel Costs by 15 Cents Per Gallon
- Enviro Equipment, Inc. on How Bike Lanes Increase Small Business Revenue
- Masdar Launches Second Edition of International Blogging Contest with Focus on Cities and Sustainable Development
- An Innovative Cleantech Strategy: Invest in Solar PV for Nonprofits
- Sustainable Home Building
- Sodexo to Host Twitter Chat to Explore Responsible Sourcing, Local Community Impact, Integrated Reporting & More
- Efficiency and Innovation in Printers
- Why It’s Important to Use Energy Efficient Lighting For Your Business