If you’re in San Francisco in October, be sure to drop in to the commonwealth club on the 19th to see Hunter Lovins offer presentation called “The Natural Capitalism Principles: Making the Case for Green Business”. It’ll probably be a great introduction to the concepts of ‘green business’ that you might consider brining a friend to!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hunter Lovins at Commonwealth Club in San Francisco October 19th
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk