If you’re in San Francisco in October, be sure to drop in to the commonwealth club on the 19th to see Hunter Lovins offer presentation called “The Natural Capitalism Principles: Making the Case for Green Business”. It’ll probably be a great introduction to the concepts of ‘green business’ that you might consider brining a friend to!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hunter Lovins at Commonwealth Club in San Francisco October 19th
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials