If you’re in San Francisco in October, be sure to drop in to the commonwealth club on the 19th to see Hunter Lovins offer presentation called “The Natural Capitalism Principles: Making the Case for Green Business”. It’ll probably be a great introduction to the concepts of ‘green business’ that you might consider brining a friend to!
Hunter Lovins at Commonwealth Club in San Francisco October 19th
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Travis Noland
Chestnut Hill: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- World Bank Releases 2014 Sustainability Report
- Mapping the Future: What to expect from the BoP Roadmap to be published next week
- 4 Things the Trucking Industry is Doing to Be More Green
- The Cost of Conflict Minerals Compliance Discussed
- Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship Announces 2015 Leadership Academy
- ISBX Cracks INC 5000 For the Second Time