This may be old news, but it was recently brought to my attention and I thought I’d share it with you! Inc. Magazine has a pretty cool “Green Guide” called the Green 50 which showcases 50 companies in various stages of ecological consiousness. The list is even categorized into groups such as “the recyclers”, “the builders” and “the pioneers” to give some idea of the different approaches that are being tried in the process to “go green”. Each company has a little profile that’s worth perusing. Here’s one for our buddies at Seventh Generation.
On an unrelated note, if you’re in the US, get out and vote today! and vote green!
Inc. Mag Goes Green with the Green 50
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Science Officer on 3p Weekend: 5 Cities Already Feeling the Effects of Climate Change
- TM on Walmart Sees Gold in Small Neighborhood Grocery Stores
- Stanley on 3p Weekend: 5 Cities Already Feeling the Effects of Climate Change
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Yerdle’s Critics Miss the Point
- Buggerthat on 3p Weekend: 5 Cities Already Feeling the Effects of Climate Change
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level