This may be old news, but it was recently brought to my attention and I thought I’d share it with you! Inc. Magazine has a pretty cool “Green Guide” called the Green 50 which showcases 50 companies in various stages of ecological consiousness. The list is even categorized into groups such as “the recyclers”, “the builders” and “the pioneers” to give some idea of the different approaches that are being tried in the process to “go green”. Each company has a little profile that’s worth perusing. Here’s one for our buddies at Seventh Generation.
On an unrelated note, if you’re in the US, get out and vote today! and vote green!
Inc. Mag Goes Green with the Green 50
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability Support the People’s Climate March in NYC!
- Twitter Chat on Millennials and Social Entrepreneurship: Making an Impact at Work
- Reignite Your Community Program
- The Power of Benchmarking
- How do we create a better future together? Triple Pundit and HP to Host Twitter chat LIVE from SXSW Eco
- Masdar Invests in £1.5bn Offshore Wind Farm; Expands its Presence in the UK Wind Energy Market