Here’s a sweet article from the FT to get your Monday rolling (link here). The gist is this – addressing global warming and the host of other environmental problems we face represents, quite possibly, the biggest business opportunity in history. Consider the rate at which green technology and other ecological solutions are being adressed in the Transportation Sector – said to be 15% of the global economy. If one tenth of that sector becomes embroiled with efficiency efforts and carbon reduction plans it amounts to a staggering $645 billion market. Read the rest on the FT.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Who Will Be the Green Bill Gates?
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors