Here’s a sweet article from the FT to get your Monday rolling (link here). The gist is this – addressing global warming and the host of other environmental problems we face represents, quite possibly, the biggest business opportunity in history. Consider the rate at which green technology and other ecological solutions are being adressed in the Transportation Sector – said to be 15% of the global economy. If one tenth of that sector becomes embroiled with efficiency efforts and carbon reduction plans it amounts to a staggering $645 billion market. Read the rest on the FT.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Who Will Be the Green Bill Gates?
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials