Here’s a sweet article from the FT to get your Monday rolling (link here). The gist is this – addressing global warming and the host of other environmental problems we face represents, quite possibly, the biggest business opportunity in history. Consider the rate at which green technology and other ecological solutions are being adressed in the Transportation Sector – said to be 15% of the global economy. If one tenth of that sector becomes embroiled with efficiency efforts and carbon reduction plans it amounts to a staggering $645 billion market. Read the rest on the FT.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Who Will Be the Green Bill Gates?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com
- New “Social Good Guides” Help Entrepreneurs Make the World a Better Place
- Certified BCorp Authors Guide for Startup Changemakers
- Benchmark Your Sustainability Performance on New Enablon Wizness Publisher
- 50 European leaders collaborate on sustainable business growth