Our friends at Worldchanging have created a real masterpiece of a book – “Worldchanging: A User’s Guide for the 21st Century”, a sizable tome packed with insight, stories, and tips on how to steer our planet and society in a greener direction. (I also wrote a little piece in it!). Anyway, by rallying readers and fans to buy the book simultaneously yesterday morning, the Worldchanging team managed to “pop” the book’s Amazon sales rank to #12 in the United States. That’s impressive, and a testament to the power of networked individuals. It will also likely lead to many more people finding out about it than would otherwise have been the case. The rank has slipped to #19, which is still impressive, and you can keep it there by grabbing a few as xmas presents. Buy the book here. (Sorry about the sales pitch, but this one’s a goodie)
Worldchanging Successfully “Hacks” Amazon
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability Support the People’s Climate March in NYC!
- Twitter Chat on Millennials and Social Entrepreneurship: Making an Impact at Work
- Reignite Your Community Program
- The Power of Benchmarking
- How do we create a better future together? Triple Pundit and HP to Host Twitter chat LIVE from SXSW Eco
- Masdar Invests in £1.5bn Offshore Wind Farm; Expands its Presence in the UK Wind Energy Market