Attention MBA Students, here’s a great competition to think about over the winter break: Carnegie Mellon’s McGinnis Venture Competion has added a “Sustainable Technology” track to their annual business plan competition. Particularily outstanding contenders will recieve travel grants to the awards ceremony in Pittsburgh. More details on this Sustainable Future PDF.
McGinnis Venture Competition Launches
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com