Attention MBA Students, here’s a great competition to think about over the winter break: Carnegie Mellon’s McGinnis Venture Competion has added a “Sustainable Technology” track to their annual business plan competition. Particularily outstanding contenders will recieve travel grants to the awards ceremony in Pittsburgh. More details on this Sustainable Future PDF.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
McGinnis Venture Competition Launches
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk