Attention MBA Students, here’s a great competition to think about over the winter break: Carnegie Mellon’s McGinnis Venture Competion has added a “Sustainable Technology” track to their annual business plan competition. Particularily outstanding contenders will recieve travel grants to the awards ceremony in Pittsburgh. More details on this Sustainable Future PDF.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
McGinnis Venture Competition Launches
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials