NRDC’s OnEarth Magazing offers some practical insight into the idea of “Green Investing” outlining the basics and giving a good overview of some of the big players. The article is worth passing around. One thing they leave out, however, is the importance of instututional investors such as pension funds and endowments in SRI – individuals can make a difference, but massive long-term investors are the ones who can make monumental change, and weather the short term losses required to get there.
OnEarth Mag Offers Practical Guide to Green Investing
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Give Back Box® is a Top 100 Finalist for the Chicago Innovation Awards
- Bard Graduate Programs in Sustainability Support the People’s Climate March in NYC!
- Twitter Chat on Millennials and Social Entrepreneurship: Making an Impact at Work
- Reignite Your Community Program
- The Power of Benchmarking
- How do we create a better future together? Triple Pundit and HP to Host Twitter chat LIVE from SXSW Eco