Eco-Entrepreneur and personal friend of mine, Jill Litwin will be interviewed tonight (Wednesday) on the NBC nightly news – check your local times. Peas of mind is an all-organic frozen meal for toddler-aged kids. You can read Jill’s TreeHugger interview here.
It’s always great to see a friend get recognition like this, but even if you don’t know her, consider her story a piece of inspiration toward your own entrepreneurial potential!
Peas Of Mind Founder Jill Litwin Interviewed Tonight
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Jennifer Rodriguez on Yerdle’s Critics Miss the Point
- Hausman F on Houston’s One-Bin Recycling Program: Path to Zero Waste or Environmental Racism?
- Richard Watson on Storing Data in the Cloud: How Safe is It?
- Nick Aster on Houston’s One-Bin Recycling Program: Path to Zero Waste or Environmental Racism?
- caryniam on Yerdle’s Critics Miss the Point
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation Engagement With Greenpeace
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level
- 16 Global Companies Contribute to Corporate Citizenships ‘Creating Resilient Strategies’ Research
- Evolving a language for abundance