Eco-Entrepreneur and personal friend of mine, Jill Litwin will be interviewed tonight (Wednesday) on the NBC nightly news – check your local times. Peas of mind is an all-organic frozen meal for toddler-aged kids. You can read Jill’s TreeHugger interview here.
It’s always great to see a friend get recognition like this, but even if you don’t know her, consider her story a piece of inspiration toward your own entrepreneurial potential!
« Back to Home Page
Peas Of Mind Founder Jill Litwin Interviewed Tonight
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- J_N_Lee on India Makes CSR A Requirement for Companies
- Ryan Honeyman on A Look at the History of the B Corp Movement
- Drew Meyers on A Look at the History of the B Corp Movement
- JoeFarmer on Whole Foods GMO Policy Could Hurt Artisan Food Makers
- Pamela Cargill on The Importance of Gender Diversity in the Solar Technology Workforce
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?