Ever wondered what the difference was between the myriad varieties of sunblock on the market? There’s more to it than simple SPF factors. More chemicals than you can shake a stick at, some unregulated, abound in the many brands and varieties. To make sense of it all you need a massive database and a lot of research. Fortunately, the folks over at Cosmetics Safety Database have not only done that work, but they’ve ranked them in terms of safety and effectiveness. The bottom line is that, according to their work, some sunblock may be worse for you than doing nothing at all, and a handful of brands truly live up to their claims while being non-toxic at the same time. Check it out.
Summer Knowledge: What’s in That Sunscreen?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Cg on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- Eric Justian on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- mike b on Entrepreneurship: A Risky Economic Pillar or an Economic Pillar at Risk?
- Hunter3203 on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- Travis Jordan Devereux on Elon Musk Lays Out Future Plans for Tesla
- WhiteWave Foods Celebrates First Year as an Independent Company by Issuing Inaugural CSR Report at the GRI G4 Core Level
- 16 Global Companies Contribute to Corporate Citizenships ‘Creating Resilient Strategies’ Research
- Evolving a language for abundance
- ECORE International Supports Renowned The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp by Renovating Facilities, Enhancing Safety
- CollaborateUp and Global Impact Co-Host Executive Education Program for Creating Shared Value & Maximizing Strategic Philanthropy