Ever wondered what the difference was between the myriad varieties of sunblock on the market? There’s more to it than simple SPF factors. More chemicals than you can shake a stick at, some unregulated, abound in the many brands and varieties. To make sense of it all you need a massive database and a lot of research. Fortunately, the folks over at Cosmetics Safety Database have not only done that work, but they’ve ranked them in terms of safety and effectiveness. The bottom line is that, according to their work, some sunblock may be worse for you than doing nothing at all, and a handful of brands truly live up to their claims while being non-toxic at the same time. Check it out.
« Back to Home Page
Summer Knowledge: What’s in That Sunscreen?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- DD on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Bill on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- SLDI on State of the World Economy: The Emperor Has No Clothes
- SLDI on Sea Ice Melting at Alarming Rate
- Dustin on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- How to Keep Your Company Secure Online and Offline
- SharingValueAsia: The Era of Empowerment on Thursday, October 9, 2014
- Presidio Graduate School Launches The Business of Sports & Sustainability
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Offshore Wind Farm
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace