If you haven’t seen this video, take a peek. It’s not “new” news to those of us who’ve been following the issue for a while, but it’s a great, simple argument to pass around. The one thing I’d add to it is that taking action on climate change may actually be a boon to the economy, not a detriment, unless you’re stuck in the fossil fuel business and are unwilling to change!
The author of this great series of videos remains un-named, though deserves great credit. His “index” of many more videos can be seen here. If you know his name, please leave it in the comments!
How It All Ends Up – Great Climate Change Video
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Ryan Honeyman on What’s the Difference Between Certified B Corps and Benefit Corps?
- Rick on Adapt to Crowd-Sourcing or Risk Losing Relevancy
- Sarah Lozanova on The Importance of Gender Diversity in the Solar Technology Workforce
- Billie S Thompson on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- Josephine Yrion on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- SXSW Eco Announces Finalists for Startup Showcase and Place by Design Competitions
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think