As green entrepreneurs go, the guys behind Green Options have been doing a particularly top notch job. Today is the one-year anniversary of the launch of their site, an accomplishment which includes the launch of a number of micro-sites including ecopreneurist.com, a site aimed at social and environmental entrepreneurs. Way to go David, Jeff and the rest of the crew.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Green Options Celebrates One Year Anniversary
Where we’re going
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- International Law Silent on Climate Change Responsibility on
- Uber: Driving for Child Hunger and Gouging During a Crisis on
- 5 Ways to Improve your Climate Risk Reporting on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials