The Sustainable Brands Conference is coming to Monterey California this June 2nd to the 5th at the Hyatt Regency.
Innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of businesses large and small are slated for attendance at this unique conference billed as the “only conference focused on sustainability as a key driver for brand prosperity and success in the 21st century.”
A very short list of some of the speakers at the conference include:
- JoAnna Abrams, Principal, MindClick
- Phil Berry, President, Sustainable Product Works, LLC
- Benjamin Allen, Senior Research Analyst, Parnassus Investments
- Steve Bishop, Global Lead, Design for Sustainability, IDEO
- Erin Carlson, Director of Yahoo! for Good, Yahoo! Inc.
- Scot Case, Vice President, TerraChoice Environmental Marketing, Inc.
- Jeffrey Hollender, President and Corporate Responsibility Officer, Seventh Generation Inc.
Sessions for the conference include:
- Marketing Green 101
- Designing Your Sustainable Brand Position & Voice: A Workshop in the Creative Process
- Measuring Your Social Footprint
- Culture as Brand
- Strategies and Tools for Measuring Your Carbon Foot Print
- On the Path to Carbon Neutrality — First Reduce Your Impact
- Insight From the Blogosphere – Current Analysis on Green Consumer Conversation
- Capital Flow & Sustainable Brands: How Investors are Driving New Opportunity for Sustainable Brands
… and there’s a lot more.
“…engage to create solutions for integrating brand, environmental and social purpose in the beautiful and stimulating backdrop of Monterey, California”.