Just a quick followup to my last post. I found this video on YouTube of the Authors at Google series moderated by the Director of Climate and Energy Initiatives at Google.org. The nearly hour-long video is a more substantive discussion of the book Earth: The Sequel.
Authors at Google Series: Fred Krupp and Miriam Horn Discuss “Earth: The Sequel”
Cambridge: May 23
Global Shared Value Leadership Summit. The Global Shared Value Leadership Summit is the principal conference on shared value. Attracting business leaders from around the world, the invitation-only Summit will foster a cutting-edge, practitioner-driven discussion. Devoted to building a shared value community of practice, the new Shared Value Initiative will host this year's Summit. Register here.
San Rafael: Jun 2 – Jun 4
Public Banking Conference. Join pioneering policy makers, civic leaders, banking entrepreneurs, innovators and ordinary citizens interested in learning about one of the most critical undertakings of our time: creating a truly prosperous, democratic and sustainable new economy. Get a 25% discount with promo-code "3p" Register here.
Try the CSRHUB Widget
- Karen Hernandez-Gutierrez on Will ‘Resilience’ Replace Sustainability?
- yourworstnightmare on Open Letter to Senator Barbara Mikulski on the “Monsanto Protection” Rider
- Lisa Zelljadt on Refrigerator Recycling: A Tale of Two Fridges
- Bill Webb on Climate Change Means Shallower Great Lakes and More Expensive Goods
- mememine on Climate Change Means Shallower Great Lakes and More Expensive Goods
- Three Squares Inc. Named Sustainability Certification Partner for Sustainable Brands® 2013
- Free Ethical Corporation CSR analysis pack
- How to Hold an Eco-Friendly Event
- Q&A with Fish 2.0: Beyond Seafood Business as Usual
- Sustainable Brands Announces First Look at 2013 Innovation Open Finalists
- Advancing Renewable Energy Technologies for Worldwide Economic Stability