I was contacted this morning by Jerry Witt of ProSpectro.com, an alternative and renewable energy recruiting firm placing technical, sales, and marketing positions within the “Western Triangle” of the U.S. West, from Denver to San Diego to Seattle.
Jerry wanted me to know he is looking to place a Business Development Manager within the solar energy sector. TriplePundit doesn’t normally act as a job board or employment agency, but when Jerry asked if I could get the word out about this position, the obvious resource of potential candidates for this opening is right here on 3P.
Here are the details:
- Qualifications/Experience: 5+ years successful sales/marketing experience with solar energy products, including PV cells, modules, inverters, and integration. Commercial, residential, utilities sales experience preferred.
- Compensation: Base Salary $90K-$100K; total compensation $150K+
- Reason for Vacancy: Rapid growth of leading multi-vertical alternative energy company, branching into new vertical solution, for $5B vendor.
- Education/Training: B.S./B.A. Degree required, or special extra experience or career background may be considered in lieu of no B.S./B.A. Degree.
- Location/Travel: Based in Northern or Southern California, 50% travel to clients, sales, trade show events.
If this interests you and you think you have the chops, or know someone who does, contact Jerry at: jerry at prospectro.com. You can also find Jerry at Linkedin.com.
Green jobs for everyone!