Nick Aster, founder of 3P, has been awarded the distinction Best Green Media Architect by Treehugger in their inaugural “Best of Green” awards for his work on Triple Pundit and Mother Jones magazine.
It’s a testament to his modesty that he doesn’t want me to post this — but I just thought you all would like to know!
3P Founder Wins Best Green Media Architect!
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- fixitup on Shrink the Solar Power Inverter and Google Will Pay You $1 Million
- Thor Norseman on Shrink the Solar Power Inverter and Google Will Pay You $1 Million
- jeanna on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- t. kerce on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- CAT on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility