Of all the major events that we partner with over the course of the year, Sustainable Life Media’s Sustainable Brands series has always been one of the best – deep thinking, high level, and fast paced. This year the conference, once again in Monterey, CA, is likely to sell out with over 400 business leaders, brand strategists and sustainability execs in attendance. (See the full schedule here).
SLM has been especially generous this year and is offering Triple Pundit readers a 20% discount on the full price of conference admission. Please register here and enter the discount code “trprsp09″ when indicated.
The Triple Pundit team is also co-sponsoring a special one-day “unconference” to be held concurrently with the main event on June 1. It’s an excellent one-day alternative if you’re unable to attend the full conference. We’ll have a special announcement soon about the details!
Sustainable Brands 2009 Launches June 1
- Nick Aster
Online: Sep 18
Symantec: Bridging the Workforce and Diversity Gaps
Join Symantec, Susan McPherson and the Shared Value Initiative as we discuss diversity as a business imperative as well as ways to bridge the gaps that are holding diversity back in certain sectors Register here.
Fireside Chat: Live
- Nick Aster
Philadelphia: Sep 30
Stories & Beer Philadelphia: Measuring Positive Impact
Measuring financial success is straightforward enough, but how do you measure a business's overall positive impact? Join 4 different b-corps to talk about it in Philadelphia. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Speed of Ocean Acidification Concerns Scientists on
- Behind the People’s Climate March: An Interview with 350.org on
- Expanding the NGO-to-Business Partnership Model in Canada on
- ‘Big Six’ Development Banks Reaffirm Climate Commitments on
- 3p Traceability Week: Q&A with MJ Freeway on Medical Marijuana Traceability on
- Why I’m Joining the People’s Climate March
- Solution Generation Brings Climate Change Leadership to Campuses and Communities Nationwide
- 80 Businesses Honored as ‘Best for Workers’, Creating Higher Quality Jobs That Serve a Higher Purpose
- How to create a sustainable office
- SAP and Partners Seek Guinness World Record for the Longest Electric Vehicle Parade
- What I Learned at CSRwire.com