In continuing to foster and showcase the greatest innovators out there today, TED recently featured Kevin Surace, the CEO of Serious Materials, discussing his company’s new clean, recyclable, and energy-efficient drywall. Surace suggests that building green means more than just having green roofs or using solar panels, but addressing the construction industry’s large footprint with the essential building blocks of buildings themselves.
« Back to Home Page
Green Building Material Maker on Breakthrough Sustainable Drywall
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- andrew b on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- ecomaine on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?