The GlobalPost has been running a great Video series on energy entrepreneurs and invited us to share some of their video interviews and short clips. One of the best comes from Oaxaca Mexico where Architect Porfirio Sanchez has come up with a novel and affordable solution to energy shortages in one of Mexico’s poorest regions…
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Energy Entrepreneurs: Mexico’s DIY Windfarms
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk