Lest we allow you to get bored over the long holiday weekend here in the US, I’ve collected all of Bill Roth’s fantastic video interviews from SB10 together on this page. Each one is a nice bite-sized 4 minutes of straightforward questions and answers with some of the most interesting sustainable business leaders at the conference.
Bill is the author of the Secret Green Sauce and runs Earth 2017 Sustainable Strategies. Take a gander at the following 7 interviews while the barbecue is heating up this weekend and use them as great conversation starters with friends and colleagues.
- Shelton Group’s Lee Ann Head On Green Consumer Trends: Today’s businesses are being challenged by their customers to supply price competitive products that advance individual, family and community wellness. WATCH VIDEO
- Suzanne Shelton on The American Green Hispanic Consumer: Issues of sustainability transcend ethic groups.WATCH VIDEO
- Linda Gilbert on Eco-Moms & Dads Looking For Wellness Solutions: Market research is strongly documenting that the shift to green consumption is not being motivated by a consumer passion for saving the world.WATCH VIDEO
- Scot Case of Terrachoice – Connecting Green Customers To Credible Products: Scot outlines the thirst among consumers for messaging that is: Accurate, Meaningful, and Relevant.WATCH VIDEO
- Travelocity’s Alison Presley On Green Hotel Certification: WATCH VIDEO
- Green builder Mike Kerwin on Gaining Green Technology Acceptance: WATCH VIDEO
- Derek Young of Invista: Young outlines how his firm has successfully designed a product to achieve both a lower emissions footprint and price competitiveness.WATCH VIDEO
- Charles O’Malley of MyooCreate on Crowd-sourcing To Find Green Solutions: WATCH VIDEO