JustMeans.com’s annual Social Media, Technology, and Change Conference is coming up Monday, November 1, 2010. 3p readers are encouraged to join a variety of senior execs and sustainability professionals in New York for this day-long event. Among the key questions the conference will address:
- Will having corporate sustainability performance information on your iPhone change CSR reporting forever?
- Will non-financial disclosures become mandatory in the United States?
- How has mobile technology changed the way social enterprises raise money?
- Can online gaming be used to educate employees on sustainability?
- Does crowdsourcing actually work as a tool for driving innovation?
- What are the best listening platforms for monitoring what people are saying about your brand?
- Is your company going to be the target of the next Greenpeace campaign?
Visit www.socialmediacsr.com to purchase tickets or contact Deb Berman at 917-326-8944 or email@example.com to inquire about group pricing information. See you on November 1st!