From its smart employee stock ownership plan to its tasty, organic products, Clif Bar offers plenty of employee benefits. But until recently, daylight and elbow room didn’t rate very highly on that list. That’s because its original Berkeley, Calif., location became snugger and snugger with each new hire, and the industrial setting didn’t allow much sun to shine in. That all changed last month, when Clif Bar’s new headquarters opened in Emeryville, Calif. Triple Pundit recently stopped by for a little tour. And we’re more than a little jealous…
Weekend Photo Essay: Clif Bar’s Sweet New Digs
Where we’re going
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- Nick Aster on EV Drive: Behind the Wheel of the 2015 Volkswagen e-Golf
- craig on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Eunaufaloportuguese on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- disqus_BNbEfrPmXP on Whole Foods’ Sale of Rabbit Meat Is a Big Pet Peeve to Some
- mcatlett on Nestle’s New Animal Welfare Commitments
- SXSW Eco Announces Finalists for Startup Showcase and Place by Design Competitions
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think